Parents, please familiarize all sitters, nannies or others who may be accompanying your dancer of CAPA policies including the following:
– PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR CLASS. Dancers more than ten minutes late must have a signed note from a parent or guardian explaining the reason for the tardiness, and may only participate in the rest of class at the teacher’s discretion.
– NO FOOD OR DRINK other than water is permitted in Studios A, B, D & main lobby. Food and drink is permitted in the Studio C lobby only.
– NON-DANCING SIBLINGS ARE ONLY ALLOWED IN WAITING ROOMS IF THEY CAN WATCH QUIETLY. Please, no large toys, bikes or strollers taking up floor space. Also, please don’t block doorways.
– CARETAKERS WITH MULTIPLE CHILDREN FROM DIFFERENT FAMILIES may not bring them to CAPA unless every child is in class.
– BE PREPARED: Check before coming to class to make sure your dancer has all shoes and dancewear and any other necessary items.